Robust, Interactive Touch Screen Kiosks from Blue Rhine Industries
Manage customer check-ins, payments and ticketing with our outstanding range of interactive touch screen kiosks. As a leading touch screen kiosk manufacturer cum supplier in Dubai, Blue Rhine Industries focuses on providing technologically-advanced, internet-ready touch screen display kiosks that make your customer service process faster, easier and the better.
Robust and intuitive, our kiosks can be customised to meet your specific requirements and a variety of applications. We offer custom touch screen payment kiosks integrating the latest payment systems – from card-loading and Apple pay to other contactless payment options.
Our touch screen kiosks and digital signage systems are commissioned at various retail stores, cinemas, entertainment zones, and hotels across the UAE, thanks to our multi-skilled team and state-of-the-art facility.
Whether you require a simple wall-mounted touch screen kiosk or a full-fledged outdoor freestanding touch screen digital signage solution, you can turn to us for the best systems available.
Call us and a get a quote for your free touch screen kiosk
Touchscreen kiosks are employed by retailers, businesses, and various organizations as they facilitate customer interaction, self-service and wayfinding. We offer touchscreen kiosks in multiple display formats with bright, readable screens for the following requirements:
- Customer interaction
- Product display
- Ticket vending
- Customer registration
- Digital casing for touch screens
Touch screen kiosks prove beneficial to all those businesses lay a premium on customer service and satisfaction.
Here are some of the benefits for different industry verticals.
In a retail setting:
- Improves customer experience
- Expedites customer service processes; reduces long queues; initiates self-service
- Helps customers browse and find products and information without any human assistance. Update marketing materials quickly
- With the help of analytics software, kiosks can help you track search habits of the customers and modify your strategy accordingly
- Reduce cost of operations as you don’t need a paid staff to attend the customers
- Promote sales; piques the interest of the customers to use it
- Eliminates staff-customer bias; helps you treat customers equally
At an exhibition, art gallery or a museum:
- Display information about the specific product, art or object
- Play multimedia content like videos and slideshows
- Eliminates the need for a guide
- Engage visitors of all age groups
- Make ticketing and payments easier, eliminating long queues and the need for additional workforce
- Helps manage visitor entry
- Serves as a wayfinding instrument
At a bus terminal, airport, cinemas:
- Serves as a ticket vending machine
- Display names and information about the places and movies
At Blue Rhine Industries, we work closely with our customers right from planning through to installation and implementation, extending ongoing support to get the touchscreen kiosk operational. Our touchscreen systems are robust in design with an anti-glare feature, which makes them fit for 24/7 use. Uniform in colour and brightness, they provide crystal-clear delivery of your messages. Our kiosks can be installed as a standalone unit or integrated into walls or counters.
Get in touch with us at +971 (4) 823 1444 to discuss your requirements. We can customise any requirement into a fully-integrated interactive touchscreen kiosk for events and businesses.