The Dubai Mall
High Level Signs
The Dubai Mall is the largest mall in the world by total area operated by Emaar Malls. One of the major tourist attractions in the city, it offers an unparalleled retail mix combined with world-class dining, entertainment and leisure attractions.
Why Choose Us?
The Dubai Mall signs are seen by millions of people every year and are highly recognisable. This project had a short deadline of 25 days for the fabrication and installation and we worked closely with the client to ensure we mitigated risk.
The signs were made from aluminium and day / night acrylic along a series of curved facades. The sizes were up to 2.5m high and 20m long. We overcame the challenge by meticulously operating with two articulated boom lifts to install the signs faster and on time. Our work was completed only at night time by our team of high level installation specialists.
- We manufactured all external face-lit signs which ranged from 1.5m to 2.5m in height and a width of 12m to 20m
- Day / night acrylic used to maximize the contrast and to enhance the visibility of the letters
- Installation was against a curved mall façade and was meticulously planned
- This challenging project had to be executed within 25 days (production and installation), to ensure we met our deadline we had our team working around the clock
- Our scope included the removal of existing signs which were installed 10 years ago. This was completed cautiously to ensure the façade was not damaged
- Two (28m) boom lifts were deployed along with two installation teams executing the project