MALL OF EMIRATES
Mall of the
Mall of the Emirates, operated by Majid Al Futtaim group, is the region’s first shopping resort and flagship luxury destination which welcomes more than 42 million visitors annually. The mall is home to more than 80 of the world’s most prestigious brands.
Why Choose Us?
The client turned to Blue Rhine Industries to increase its advertising footprint. The external panels we implemented act as a gateway to the entrance to the car park and provide an impactful arrival experience.
The program was fast tracked and strategically co-ordinated with the client to limit the disruption to customers. The installation was completed in six days.
The internal screens are located at key points within the mall and have helped the client to source an alternative revenue through advertisement, allows the content to be changed fast, efficiently and saves cost for the end user in the long run.
- We supplied and installed 3.9 pixel pitch outdoor LED digital screen totems, twelve on each side of the bridge connecting Sheikh Zayed Road to the Mall of the Emirates
- A strategic install program was developed in a challenging environment to successfully install all 1,750mm tall x 750mm wide screens on the elevated plane in just six days
- Save recurring printing and distribution costs
- Source of revenue through advertisement
- Technologies that lift the brand beyond signage where it can be experienced and engaged more effectively with customers
Digital Displays | Signage | Wayfinding
Copyright 2018 Blue Rhine Industries. All Rights Reserved.