Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas organisation. A wholly owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC was initially established in 1993. The ENOC Group comprises of more than 30 related subsidiaries involved in refining, lubricant blending, storage, aviation and retail.
Why Choose Us?
Blue Rhine Industries provided digital signage solutions for the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of digital signage in ENOC stations under construction including renovations to existing stations throughout the UAE. Our vast experience in executing digital projects helped us to develop Dubai’s vision for its ‘Smart City’ initiative.
After delivering the pilot project for ENOC, we developed a sound understanding of their expectations and framework, complying with global best practices.
A remotely controlled, cloud based management system was implemented for the digital screens and our team of highly trained specialists and engineers worked directly with the clients’ team to ensure a seamless integration.
- Successfully implemented digital signage for the U.A.E’s first solar powered gas station in less than 45 days, in line with Dubai’s vision to be a Smart City
- Provided edge to edge LED screens on the outdoor forecourt columns, indoor Pronto curved screen and external LED screens
- Forecourt column LEDs were installed right on top of fuel dispensers with precautionary measures in place that don’t affect the LED screens display performance
- Remote content management with cloud based solutions
- Enhanced customer engagement whilst filling fuel and waiting in the convenience store
- Significant improvement in brand presentation and consistency across the network.
Digital Displays | Signage | Wayfinding
Copyright 2018 Blue Rhine Industries. All Rights Reserved.